Where to invest video marketing dollars in 2018
Email and Video a United Front
The fact is, consumers would much rather watch a video than read text. Video makes an average, everyday email message far more stimulating, interactive and compelling. A full motion video production embedded in an email is quickly making text-only emails obsolete.
Videos integrated into emails create an engaging message that will become even more prevalent in 2018.
Consumers don’t like to interact with salespeople, nor are they thrilled to order products from a catalogue that only provides photography. A well-produced video provides consumers with information that is easy to digest. The Wyzowl Study found that 44% of consumers prefer learning about a product via watching a video
With the increased frequency of consumers interacting with products via video, expect sales teams to increase sales through using video for sales and marketing in 2018. —3RD PARTY REVIEWS (https://econsultancy.com/blog/66206-how-important-are-third-party-reviews-for-ecommerce-sites/
The Wondermouse Studios production staff has over 60 years of combined experience producing sales and marketing content. We understand the importance of conveying what benefits your features provide the prospect. We know how to research and apply demographic, psychographic and behavioral information to create an audience persona. Based on the audience persona and the stated goals of the client, we produce a video that will seize the viewer’s attention, capture their imagination and compel them to act in a specified way.
When producing a solution-oriented video message, we focus like a laser on what keeps the prospect up at night and then we reveal the differentiated and easy to digest solution that resolves the problem.
Video Meets Web Design
Video is a powerful tool to engage viewers through storytelling. Consumer studies have shown that visitors who watch a video on a company’s website will develop trust in that company faster and are more likely to buy their products or services.
Embedding professionally produced videos for promotional purposes on strategic pages of your website can greatly increase the engagement of visitors, capture their imagination and compel them to take a specific action.
It has also been shown that posting videos on a company website reduces the bounce rate and improves Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
Marketers will continue to look for more impactful ways to incorporate video into their websites to grow their business in 2018.
The Era of “Infotainment” Videos
As of 2018, many consumers will quickly click away from tedious and lackluster information only videos. Consumers will continue to seek out, engage with and share Infotainment videos that hit the mark. Hitting the mark when producing an Infotainment video takes a certain mixture of talent, it can be tricky. Infotainment videos typically are very successful or they fall flat on their face. But, when you produce a hit, the video will spread like wildfire.
By 2018, if an organization has yet to produce an informational video in the Infotainment genre, it would be wise to consider testing at least one informational video produced in this informative and entertaining genre.
We possess the skills and experience necessary to hit the mark when producing an Infotainment video. Producing an Infotainment video with the potential to go viral demands exceptional script writing capacity, casting the right talent, lighting the set to reflect the desired mood and very different camera work.
Our unique mix of talent comes from the knowledge and experience we have gained producing an outstanding mix of informational videos, documentary videos, narrative drama and comedic genres. When you produce a hit, the video will spread like wildfire.
We invite you to visit us at Wondermouse Studio’s to discuss your goals in producing your video.
Post videos that are short in length and powerful on advertising platforms that reach the most promising leads such as Facebook and Twitter.
Live Video and Social Media
Embed video broadcasts directly into Tweets on your Twitter Wall, Facebook Live and of course, YouTube.
Since Facebook introducing its video option (Facebook Live) as a news feed status, Facebook has seen its daily views increase from 1 billion to 8 billion!
People are drawn to watching videos. It is predicted that more and more videos will be uploaded, discovered and viewed on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter in 2018. Utilizing video status updates on your business’s Facebook page will grab potential customers’ attention.
Facebook did it and succeeded. Imagine what it could do for your business?
Wondermouse Studios provides select clients with a rolling video production account that will keep your video presence fresh, relevant and powerful on a quarterly subscriber basis. INTERESTING: how do you see this
Video is a valuable marketing asset that won’t reach its ROI potential unless it is shared on numerous social media channels. People want to watch videos, but your video won’t reach them if you limit your video posts to one social media platform or video network.
It is also important to note that more and more consumers are watching videos on mobile devices which requires orientation rendering. Not to worry, Wondermouse Studio producers and editors know precisely how to render your videos to maximize view-ability on mobile devices.
At Wondermouse Studios, we believe that video conveyed content will continue to gain increased consumers’ attention in 2018. Therefore, expect the multi-channel video marketing trend to increase dramatically.
Today’s Gen Z consumers don’t want to wait to consume content. They resist having to look for it.
Two good examples of successful Video Apps are Instagram and Snapchat. Generation Z consumers (ages 13-24) can’t get enough video content. Gen Z consumers watch 10 billion Snapchat videos a day. And, as Instagram incorporates more videos in the newly launched Instagram Stories, you will see their audience numbers explode.
If your customers are in the Gen Z demographic, you are missing out on huge opportunities if you aren’t promoting yourself with compelling video content on Snapchat and Instagram Stories. EVERCHANGING LANDSCAPE
Mind Boggling and Well-Researched Facts from 2017 (So far)
- 43% of the consumers want to see more video content from marketers
- In 2017, online video accounts for 74% of all online traffic (KPCB)
- 55% of people watch videos online every day (MWP).
- 65% of video viewers watch more than ¾ of a video (Syndacast).
- 85% of Facebook video is watched without sound (Digiday).
- 59% of executives agree that if both text and video are available on the same topic, they are more likely to choose video (MWP).
- 54% of senior executives share work related videos with colleagues weekly(TubularInsights).
- 52% of marketers believe that video is effective for brand awareness (WowMakers).
- Using the word ‘video’ in an email subject line boosts the open rates by 19% (Syndacast).
- Including video in a landing page can increase conversion by 80% (EyeView).
- Almost 50% of internet users look for videos related to a product or service before visiting a store (ThinkWithGoogle).
- 4 out of 5 consumers believe that demo videos are helpful (Animoto).
- Online shoppers who view demo videos are 1.81x more likely to purchase than non-viewers (DMB Adobe).
- 4x as many customer would rather watch a video about a product than read about it (Animoto).
- YouTube has over a billion users, almost one-third of all people on the internet (YouTube).
- 48% of marketers plan to add YouTube to their content strategy in the next year (HubSpot).
- Nearly two-thirds of consumers prefer video under 60 seconds (Animoto).
- 500 million people are watching videos on Facebook every day (TubularInsights).
- 45% of people watch more than an hour of Facebook or YouTube videos a week (WordStream).
- Snapchatters watch 10 billion videos a day (AdWeek).
- 82% of Twitter users watch video content on Twitter (Bloomberg).
- 43% of marketers said they’d create more video content if there were no obstacles like time, resources, and budget (Buffer).
- Among millennials, YouTube accounts for two-thirds of the premium online video watch across devices (ThinkWithGoogle).
- 8 out of 10, 18-to-49-year-olds watch YouTube in an average month (ThinkWithGoogle).
- 52% of marketing professionals worldwide name video as the type of content with the best ROI (Syndacast).
- Marketers who use video grow revenue 49% faster than non-video users (VidYard).
- 55% of people consume video content thoroughly (HubSpot).
People spend on average 2.6x more time on pages with video than without (Wistia).